Monday, September 29, 2008

A Jett story...

The other day when I was checking in on Jett at his computer class, the teacher relayed a story to me. This is the story... The other day Jett was sitting at his computer and out of the blue took off his headset. He started calling out, "Sky, Sky..." When Sky replied, "What Jett?" He said in a nice loud voice, "I love you Sky!" Now how cute is that?

One other... Jett met me in the doorway as I was getting out of the shower. This was our little conversation...
Jett: What are you doing?
Me: Oh, just starring off in space.
Jett: Do you have a suit on?
Me: What? Do I have a what on?
Jett: A space suit.
Me: No, I have a towel on (having just gotten out of the shower)
Jett: You can't stare in space without a space suit on.

Well, of course I can't. Makes sense right?

He brightens my world! I love him to pieces!

No comments: