Thursday, September 18, 2008

YES they are...




the cutest kids on the planet.  Tonight I met up with my sister in law, Jen so she could show me this fabulous place in American Forkish area.  She brought along her little Megan and I had my three kids.  I was hoping to only bring Jett so that I could get some decent 3rd birthday pictures, but my babysitter wasn't avail. and I thought what the heck, I'll bring all three.  Jett is at the stage where the camera is not his friend.  He runs from me!  He won't look at me to save my life and so I let him go do his thing, which is run and climb and play in the dirt.  It seems every image I capture of him he's doing SOMETHING!  My girls on the other hand are complete opposites.  Sky wants to pose for the camera any opportunity she can get and Brooke just sits and does whatever.  Sometimes she'll look directly at me and her bright eyes amaze me.  So the pictures I captured tonight are of them perfectly, Jett playing, Sky posing and Brooke just following along doing whatever.  I'll share a couple favorites.  So many of them are of my girls, but maybe one day that will change and I'll have massive amounts of pictures of Jett that I melt over.  Crossing my fingers on that one cause he has the most gorgeous blue eyes that cuts right through me when he makes a sulky, pouty face at me.    

No comments: