Thursday, September 25, 2008

A first...

The other night my sweet Sky surprised me with folding an ENTIRE pile of clothes without any help or being asked to.  This was ALL ON HER OWN DOING!  I had a few things from a previous batch folded and set in a pile on the back of the couch (where I always sit and fold my laundry).  Sitting on the couch was a pile to be folded, and it had been sitting there for awhile.  Sky took it upon herself to go and fold every piece!  I wish I could show you the stacks, but I doubt you want to see my piles of underwear! :)  Neils later went over and the cute way she folded things was the best!  The three stacks sitting nicely on the back of the couch was priceless.  Sky, you made my night!  I love you!

5 comments:

Carin Davis said...

she is an ANGEL!!!!

andreaKphotography said...

That is priceless! Don't you just love it when they do the most simple things that make our days.

The Allreds said...

I hope she keeps up the good work. Maybe I'll invite you over when I have my piles ready to fold : )

The Allreds said...

PS...I have 2 ready to go right now : )

Daynes Family said...

How nice is that?! Gosh could I sure use some help w/my laundry! It's never ending...and I only have 2 well 3 boys! What a sweet thing to do.