Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So I promised some pictures... here is one.  I like that the REAL photographer is captured in the corner.  He did an amazing job.  I saw some of his already and feel lame even sharing these.  But hey, I've got to start somewhere.  It was such a beautiful day, I found myself enjoying it more than taking pictures.  They were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple in the morning and later there was a ring ceremony/PARTY at La Caille Restaurant that evening.  The weather was perfect, the food fantastic and the best part was that my kids held up rather well throughout the ENTIRE day and night.  They all had melt downs in the car on the way home, but to make it until 10pm was just short of a miracle.  I'm so glad I got to share in their perfect day.  

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

La Caille is my favorite. Isn't it so beautiful there. She is gorgeous, I am excited to see more pics. You really need to give yourself more credit, your pictures are really nice and so clear and bright.

The Allreds said...

Lovely setting! WOW, makes me feel old seeing those pictures. Best wishes sent to Matthew.