Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Powder Puff kids!


Their faces are priceless!

I have been dying to post this!!!! 
It's not often that I spend much time on the phone (I have three small kids and it just doesn't ever go well when I'm on the phone) but today it just so happened that one person after another called me.  I spoke to my friend Patrice and while speaking to her my mom called so as soon as I got off the phone with her, I called my mom.  While talking to my mom, Neils called me so when I got off the phone with my mom, I called Neils back and spoke to him.  It was about an hour or so that I was on the phone.  All the while I was rocking Brooke in my arms in my rocking chair upstairs in my room.  So since Brooke was being good in my arms and I could hear the other two playing nicely in their room, I didn't feel the need to get off the phone.  Well this is what their "playing nicely" was.  Now I know why I heard giggling and laughing... can you say POWDER PUFF kids!  They emptied an entire LARGE container of POWDER all over themselves and Jetts room.  The floor had an inch thick of powder in some parts, their hair (can you even see their hair) was covered in powder and it smelled so nice.  I couldn't help but laugh.  I called Neils and said, "Now do I laugh and take pictures right now or kill them?"  He left work a few minutes early and rushed home to see it.  Needless to say WE LAUGHED!!!  And took a few pictures. 

4 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Didn't you know there is no such thing as playing nicely in their rooms?

The Allreds said...

Never seen FLOUR-Patch kids before...eeeewwww. Glad that mess was at YOUR house! : )
My Grannie would say, "at least it's a DRY mess!"

andreaKphotography said...

Hilarious! What is it about being on the phone that turns them into naughty little stinkers. It's like some sort of radar goes off and they get the craziest ideas.

Wendy said...

I seriously need to scan in that picture that Sky drew depicting you after this incident... HILARIOUS.