Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Jorg-O girls!

This was taken awhile back, but I didn't want to forget the fun get togethers us Jorgensen sisters have had recently.  This was a dinner we had about a month ago to celebrate with Jen and the soon arrival of baby Mya.  It was so great to have momma J. in town and be amongst all of us.  So from left and around to the right is, Jen (Adams Jen), Amy, Jill, Stephanie, Mom, Aunt Nancy, Kendra, Angela, Jen (Erics Jen) and me, Stepha!  A week later we all met up again when we were able to go down and have dinner at Eric and Jens house on what happened to be the day after Jen had Mya.  So we (just the girls) got to go to the hospital and see Jen and the new baby.  It was fabulous to all be there together.  Then just about a week ago we all got together and had a night to craft.  Jen showed us how to make tu-tu's and rag blankets, Stephanie showed us how to make hooded towels, Jill showed us how to make superhero capes and I showed some how to make bows.  It was so fun to sit around and chat until after MIDNIGHT!  I am lucky to have married into such a great and HUGE family.  Thanks girls for the fun times we've had in the last month and I look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday to celebrate the soon arrival of Jills baby girl!  

3 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

I had no idea you had such a big family -- how great is that?

The Allreds said...

what a fun time! I wish I could have been at your crafting night : ) That's right up my alley! I thought I married into a BIG family, you've got me beat!

Kathleen said...

Boo-hoo... I feel so left out. I want to fly to Utah just for the girl get togethers. And the craft night sounds like tons of fun. What a bunch of talented women we have in our family.

Love,Kathleen