Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here she goes...


My little Brookey-Brooke decided the other night to try and go down the bottom step of our stairs by herself WITHOUT holding onto anything.  She would crawl up a stair, turn around and try and step down.  Sometimes she'd fall on her knees but a few times she did it.  She'd smile the BIGGEST smile.  She knew she had accomplished something big!  It was the cutest thing.  Today I took her outside and of course she wanted to try it on the steps.  I was a little worried cause it's concrete rather than carpet, but she had on jeans so I let her do her thing.  Here she is in the act of going down ALL BY HERSELF!

3 comments:

Carin Davis said...

remember when she was a baby!?!?!? how do they grow up SO fast!?!?!?!?

Suzanne Plant said...

My lu is still refusing to walk let alone go down stairs! Love the pic.

The Allreds said...

way to go brooke!!! love that photo, she looks so happy with her accomplishment!!!