Monday, April 13, 2009

Phineas and Ferb tour and private screening...

A friend of Neils' from H.S. is a producer (and has written a couple episodes) for the Disney cartoon, Phineas and Ferb. When he heard we were coming to California he insisted we come up for a tour and private screening of the show. We spent the day having lunch, watching an upcoming episode with the creators of the show and then walking around to see the different parts to how the show is made. We met those that draw just the props to those that do all the coloring to seeing the story boards. One of the creators, Dan is also the voice of Dr. Doofensmirtz and as we left he said to us and the kids in his screetchy voice, "Stay EEEeeeVilll!" It is an interesting process and I'll never look at a cartoon the same. Here are a few pictures on the Disney lot and in the studio where it's created. Thanks Lance, it was an amazing day!





3 comments:

LaTour said...

How fun! My kids would have loved this. That is awesome you got to do that. What a great trip! I hope you had a good Easter!

Suzanne Plant said...

I am so jealous you got to do that! I love that show. You got great pictures as usual but they tell the story of your tour perfect. So cool!

Hillary said...

That is just too cool. My kids think you are so lucky! (Truth be told, so do I!!)