Monday, April 6, 2009

Backyard fun!

Everyday was so beautiful, the second the kids woke up they were begging to go outside. Grandma has the best backyard! There's a playhouse with a play kitchen and tons of toys, there's a minitramp, a little slide, a bouncy horse to ride, tetherball... the fun just never ends. It was everything any kid could dream of. So off they went, after breakfast, outside. Tuesday, while I enjoyed a three hour nap (what the heck is that? I haven't had one of those in ages) Grandma played games with the kids. Like I said, DREAM VACATION!!!

Notice that this is an old Fisher Price vacuum? My Mother in Law has kept her toys in perfect condition, even after nine kids. They all still work and look brand new. She had a Speak and Spell that looked like she bought it yesterday and it worked like new too. My kids thought that was the funnest toy ever! Why don't they still sell it?





1 comment:

LaTour said...

I LOVE these pictures! So cute. I am happy today is sunny- but you are making me jealous of sunny California! It sounds like you had a FANTASTIC time! I am glad you came to dinner last week- it was so fun to see you! Let's do it again soon!