Thursday, August 7, 2008

Coming soon...
Just as soon as I can spend more than 5 seconds on my computer, I will post some new pictures.  I have just been focusing on the last few moments of summer.  I want to get in as much as I can before school starts.  We went with my darling friend Suzanne to the Childrens Museum this week, we're going to the Zoo one more time, to the pool at least one more time and to Bouncin' Off the Walls with Dad on Wednesday.  In just a couple weeks preschool starts which means summer is over!  This is good and bad.  I think Sky and Jett could use a little time away from each other.  Spending SO MUCH TIME together, and they start to get on each others nerves more than they get along.  So as sad as I am to say goodbye to going to the pool, it's time. 

2 comments:

The Allreds said...

yes, I was glad to see a sister and brother in the parking lot of the restaurant where we eat get into it over a piece of paper neither would share! then it donned on me, it's NOT just my kids that can't seem to get along these days : )

The Allreds said...

sorry I sounded a little illiterate on my last comment, I mean ATE not EAT.