Sunday, July 27, 2008

Click on images to see a larger view

I just wanted to post a few from the wedding & reception of the darling couple.  I had fun taking pictures at a wedding!  Thanks to Matthew and Marissa I'll have another wedding to shoot at the end of August.  I can't wait.  It's fun to see the pictures at the end of the day and even more fun when it's family.  I love these two so much and I hope they had a fabulous day.  I can't wait though for them to feel the pain I did, standing in 100 degree weather chasing after 3 kids who were hungry, bored and miserable.  They just had to hold hands and smile at the cameras.  I dripped from head to toe chasing kids and still had to jump in on a few of the family photos and smile.  One day... you'll feel my pain!  At least I hope you do.  I had to let you all know my true feelings.  Cause when do I not?    

5 comments:

Carin Davis said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! the pictures look fabulous!!!

andreaKphotography said...

Those are really nice pictures. Good job!

Kimberly said...

Stepha I love you more and more everyday! THANK YOU so much for getting some of those pictures you fabulous photography skills make me look half decent! Thanks for getting picture with me and the barretts only few people know how much that picture means to me thank you... and I'd like EVERYONE TO KNOW.... that Cake.... yeah I ATE THE WHOLE THING!! :) love you

Suzanne Plant said...

Great photography -- I am impressed!

Daynes Family said...

What a beautiful couple! Tell them congratulations! It's fun to see your brothers all grown up. Except, now I feel really old!