Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime...

when it's raining and cold outside?
You play Hullabaloo with your friends.
What is up with this weather? Let's just say, I'm not a fan! I have normally taken the kids to the pool a couple of times and have gotten a good base tan! :) I'm so sad, my kids LOVE the pool. I really am crossing my fingers that this coming week will be much warmer and we can at least run through the sprinklers or do some summer activity. In the meantime, indoor activities to keep us from going stir crazy!


4 comments:

Team Cody said...

Looks fun!! Sky's hair is SOO cute. Its getting so long and grown up like. What the heck!!

Suzanne Plant said...

I loved Sky's funky dance - she is such a performer!

andreaKphotography said...

MY kids love that game. We are going stir crazy over here too. The boys talked me into opening the pool yesterday, and as I thought, they lasted 10 minutes because it just wasn't warm enough. Stupid weather!! How's our calendar coming? I really need something to look forward to.

Jarvie said...

These are some great Family Lifestyle stuff!
I can't wait until I start doing more family lifestyle gigs.