Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hanging out with Suzanne... (what's new?)

Yesterday, I spent the day at Suzannes. Our kids love to play together which makes it nice cause then Suzanne and I get to hang out and talk photography (or whatever else). Suzanne bought a new chair and was showing it to me. My little Brookey jumped right up in it and was kickin' back lovin' it! Suzannes little girl, Lu noticed Brooke and realized she wanted a turn to sit in it. Brooke would not have it. She wanted it all to herself. Lu tried squeezing in and this is what happened. Oh, so sad!
So Brookey walked away and the little Lu that NEVER allows anyone to take her picture sat there for me, staring right at me...


But then, she climbed out and Brooke climbed back in claiming her spot, tears and all. I went to say something to her about how she wasn't being nice and she turned her head to the side and wouldn't even look at me. What attitude.... over a chair!





2 comments:

The Jorgensen's said...

Isn't that just the way two year olds are sometimes??? Megan has her moments too!

Suzanne Plant said...

Great post! I love it. It's so funny how those two are. Soon, they will be like Abby and Sky who later sat in the chair together playing a game. My girls are so lucky to have yours as friends. Kinda like how lucky I am to have you as my friend. How cool is that?