Thursday, June 4, 2009

Family photo shoot...

Yesterday, on the way home from the gym, my little Brookey Brooke was being so stinkin' cute in the car. I thought she'd be tired and fall asleep on the way home, but just the opposite. She was full of it. Saying little words, laughing, giggling and making us all smile. I had a spur of a moment idea to run her home, switch her into her Matilda Jane outfit (cause the Blue Raspberry Ruffles just came) and take her out and do some more pictures. Sky and Jett thought it sounded great and asked if they could bring their cameras too. OF COURSE!!! What nubies. I melted when they asked. So here are a couple of them doing their shoot of Brooke and then a few favorites from what I got.

5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I love these. Perfect colors for what she is wearing. That is so cute that they wanted to bring their cameras. The laughing ones are my favs :)

Sara said...

oh toesies...love that one and the rest too!

Sara said...

I like how your kids are catching a love for something they see their mommy doing...neat memories for you all!

Sara said...

BTW...this is Summer but it showing up under my daughter's blog name...oh goodness when kids get old enough to fiddle with YOUR computer! : (

Daynes Family said...

Oh my goodness, Brook's dress is adorable!! More gorgeous pictures. I just love looking at all your photos!