Thursday, December 4, 2008

What is this weather?





ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!  If you ask me anyway.
Don't worry, you're not getting any complaints from this California girl.  I LOVE that the kids have been able to go outside.  Notice, no coats, just long sleeved shirts.  I threw hats on them only cause they look cute in them.  :)  Seriously, 50 degree weather, no snow really and mostly sunny days and it's the beginning of December.  I love it!  So have my kids.  It sure is long and hard when they can't go outside much.  So we have been taking FULL advantage of the warmth.  Here's to a short winter (fingers crossed that I'm not going to be jinxed and we have winter until July).

1 comment:

The Allreds said...

I'm hoping for the same SHORT winter! I've enjoyed riding Garrett to school on the bike. Snow means lots of extra work...I'm enjoying the ease into winter, ahhhh, nice sunny days make me happy!