Monday, December 15, 2008

Friday night excitement!



So the last two weeks have been YUCKY to say the least.  I've been cooped up at home with the kids all week.  I haven't bothered to even change out of my pj's nor have I dressed my kids.  All three have managed to get the flu.  Friday, even though Brooke was throwing up, Neils insisted I still go to the Red Rock Ute Gymnastics opener.  I was invited down on the floor to take pictures.  A great, fun, exciting opportunity to say the least.  Gymnastics was my life for many, many years so it brought back tons of feelings for me as I sat down on the mats taking pictures.  It felt so good to have something to shower and get out of the house for, let alone it being what it was, Ute gymnastics.  It lifted my spirits and brought a much needed smile to my face.  Here are a couple images from Friday night.  This was my first time capturing anything sports related.  I'm definitely looking forward to their upcoming season.  It will be GREAT!
Go Utes!
To view more from Friday visit my online gallery.


6 comments:

Emily & Co. said...

Those pics are so cool - you are amazing!!! Isn't it great to have something to shower for???

andreaKphotography said...

Great pics! I never knew that about you, fun Steph fact to learn :) I hope the family is feeling better.

LaTour said...

this is great- amazing pictures. Steph- you are so good. I am so glad you were able to get back- I feel so badly that you have such sick kids. I hope they all get better soon!

The Allreds said...

glad you were able to get out and enjoy some fun on many levels! wishing you all a better week...or at least weekend (everyone should be better by then...right!?!?)

Suzanne Plant said...

Get better soon! I am going through major Steph withdrawals! Must hang out soon!

orchard_girl said...

Your pictures are amazing. I remember those gymnasitcs days, you stayed in way longer than I did!
Heather