Wednesday, December 2, 2009

YEAH!!! I did it this year!!!

No wonder I didn't do this last year, it was an entire process.  First I had to buy outfits, then I had to figure out when and where we'd do our family pictures, then I had to design my card, order it and now it's time to mail them.  I'm pretty excited.  Can you tell?  I don't know if I have everyone's current address.  If you have moved recently, will you please email me your current address so I can be sure to send you one.  Here's a sneak peak without revealing them completely!!!  Gosh, I'm sick.  I'm a little too excited about this.  Maybe, it's because like sewing dresses with a pattern a week ago, I've never done this, I've never "designed" a card.  In the past I did the standard order from Costco!  So this is new and super fun! 

3 comments:

Carin Davis said...

I am so happy for you...and the suspense is killing me! :)

andreaKphotography said...

Can't wait!!

Team Cody said...

Cant wait...im sure they are super cute!