Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Charming beyond belief!

This picture deserved a post all on it's own... my little Brookey Brooke winking! My husband can do eye tricks and we've found out that Sky can too. Jett thinks he can and it's adorable but will Brooke be able to? We'll see... for now she can wink and it's so stinkin' cute.

This little girl warms my heart in so many ways. She can make me smile when I'm in the worst of moods. She charms the pants off of everyone! This summer my little sister Megan has been around a lot. When she says "Megan" it sounds like she says "bacon" so now we all call Megan, "Bacon." I don't think Megan was too thrilled at first, bacon... pig. But then I told her it's cause she's a long, lean, piece of meat. :) She is... she's a gorgeous girl. At age 11 when most are starting to look awkward, she looks like she should be starring in a tweenybop Disney show. I'll be sure to do a back to school photo session with her in her amazing back to school clothes so you can see for yourself.

2 comments:

LaTour said...

Love the wink. Megan is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously...gorgeous girl. So is Brooke.

andreaKphotography said...

Okay- now that is cute! I didn't think that girl could get any cuter...but ya, I was wrong :) How fun that you have a picture of that. Love it! Can't wait tosee the photos of Megan...she is a doll!