Friday, August 28, 2009

5...4...3...2...1...

It's not a countdown to the summer ending but the ages of each of these kids. Sky 5, Trevor 4, Jett 3, Brooke 2, and Sterling 1. How cute are they. It's been a fun summer. I'm not ready for it to be over, but I guess I don't have a choice. I really enjoy the days of living in swimsuits, running through sprinkers and eating popsicles. I love this picture, so much personality. Sky making sure nothing drips on her, Jett treating it as if it's a sword or light saber and Brookey being silly and putting it on her head without a care in the world.

4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Can you even imagine if those were all yours?! Yikes!! Super cute picture.

The Allreds said...

makes me want to have a popscicle right now...I think I'd put it on my head at this point! : )

The Jorgensen's said...

I know the end of summer is bittersweet.

Angela said...

Love it! I guess my kids are very serious about eating popsicles.