Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My sweet Sky!


Today, before rushing Sky off to dance class, I insisted she let me take a picture of her. I tried somthing new with her hair today and I thought she looked adorable. When she was a baby, or little, I'd complain almost every day that she had yucky hair. I was bummed she didn't get good thick, straight hair like mine. I felt limited in what I could do it and always envied my sister's little girl who had the good, thick, straight hair. Well, I'm not envious anymore. I think my little Sky is gorgeous and has beautiful hair. She's growing up way too fast and sometimes thinks she's the mom around here. Today, she was my little angel in her dance outfit and her hair all done up on the side. My beautiful, sweet Sky!

5 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

This picture is breathtaking Steph. It is absolutely beautiful. Her hair looks amazing too. Love it. Absolutely LOVE IT!

LaTour said...

Sky's hair looks beautiful! I love it! She is gorgeous! I have always envied people with thick hair- but my hair has never looked as good as Sky's! So cute!

andreaKphotography said...

Love her hair like that! What a doll. I always wished I had curl like her in my hair. Beautiful photo, the finish on it os so pretty!

Daynes Family said...

Sky's hair always looks beautiful, I love her curls. I love your new blog look. I have been putting off my blog too. I'm going to try to get back into it soon1

The Allreds said...

gorgeous shot! love her hair and sweetness...her sweetness comes out in the picture! sorry I haven't gotten to meet your kids, now it will be even harder with us FAR away! hugs to you!