Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cute little story...

I overheard the cutest conversation this morning and had to write it down...
Jett: Sky do you want some chapstick?
Sky: Sure
Jett: Then kiss my lips and you'll get some.
I was curious, what would Sky do? Would she kiss him, would she say, "eeewww..."
I watched in anticipation...
Sky walked over and gave him a little kiss on the lips.
Jett: Yumm.. huh? It's strawberry
Sky: I like strawberry. Thanks Jett.
Seriously, so cute. I melted!
They are the best of friends sometimes and I love to sit back and watch them interact during those moments. I love my little angels!!!

4 comments:

Team Cody said...

SOOO Stinkin nubie I can't even stand it! I want to kiss them both!

The Allreds said...

darling story! so glad it didn't turn into an "ewwwwww" moment! reminds me of sharing lollipops so you can have the best of both worlds!

The Jorgensen's said...

Your kids are too cute! I had a great time yesterday and am glad you convinced me to stay for the photowalk. It was fun, even though I was WAY tired and didn't have much creative energy flowing.

Tiff and Rand said...

Awe. That's so sweet. Reagan would have said, "NO! MY chackstick!" (That's what she calls it.) I love those little moments too though, when they are sweet and nice to eachother, precious as ever!