Monday, October 6, 2008

Pony Rides $3




Last week I decided we were done with computer class.  Jett was losing interest and wanted to be done.  So since he won't go to kindergarten for almost 3 more years (and he can already sound out small words and other crazy things) I decided it was no big deal.  I was getting tired of having to run out the door after lunch every MWF anyway.  I told them we'd do other things instead during that time like go to the park, go to the Children's Museum and things like that.  Well, today we went on a pony ride at Gardner Village.  It was a perfect day!  The kids had a great time and we finished it off with suckers at the candy store.  

2 comments:

The Allreds said...

I LOVE Gardner Village...didn't know they had pony rides! We've only gone once, last winter in the bitter cold. Shopping conditions were not at their best : )
Cute photos!

Tiff and Rand said...

Good idea, I bet your kids love that! You guys do the funnest things. Call me next time you go to the kids museum!