Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Today, I took the kids up to Neils' office to Trick or Treat.  They go from cubical to cubical and it's fabulous.  Neils gets to show off his cute kids, the kids get MASS candy, it's warm inside the building and I don't have to worry about the actual Trick or Treating.  The kids are completely okay after this version.  Some call me a lame mom for not taking them out door to door, in the dark cold night and letting them really experience Trick or Treating.  Oh well!  It's just not my favorite holiday so I guess I short change my kids in because of that.  I just don't get into it like some do.  So after going up to Neils' work we came home and went outside.  The weather was gorgeous.  The kids wanted to stay in their costumes and I let them.  I decided to go out with my camera and take pictures.  I don't have pictures in the past of them in their costumes, I'm that lame when it comes to Halloween.  They hammed it up for me and I love it.  Jett insisted on showing me he had the "force."  Brooke (Brookey-Bee as she likes to call herself) ran around saying "buzz... buzz.." and Sky wanted to look as if she were really flying.  Here are the pictures...

 

 
 

No comments: