Friday, April 2, 2010

Pressing forward...

I know, I know... it's sad.  I haven't been great at blogging lately.  I have so many posts to post, but not likely that I'll backtrack, so pressing forward I will! 

So Easter is in two days right?  Well, Jett seems to have really grasped the concept of Resurrection.  Yesterday after watching a karate class (the one he'll start taking next week) he said to me, "If I die at karate, I'll just be resurrected and come back to life so, it's okay if I take karate mom."

Now onto my preparations for Easter.  One, is that a friend of mine brought over her girls Easter dresses and asked if I'd make some bows to match.  I'm always up for making things.  Even though I have a million other things to do... I figure I can do it.  So here they are.  I hope she likes them.
So task one complete.  Now onto task two and three.  Two is sew my girls' dresses and three is make something for them to wear in their hair.
Here is the before:
And be sure to check back to see the after (my girls in their dresses).

3 comments:

The Allreds said...

you're amazing! happy sewing. anxious to see the girls in their darling outfits!

andreaKphotography said...

Very excited to see the Easter dresses!!!

LaTour said...

So cute! Love the fabric. Can't wait to see! :) Happy Easter!