Tuesday, April 6, 2010

338 = $33.80

Call me crazy, but I've been waiting for this day for a long time.  We have been saving Box Tops around here for years (thank you Betty Crocker brownie mixes and Gogurt), knowing the day would come when we could turn them into our daughters school.  Well, that day has arrived, it's a competition. The contest is that one person from each grade will win a prize and then the class with the most will win a party.  I think we have a pretty good chance.  We better after spending two hours cutting the darn things out on the dotted line so we can glue them to a piece of paper.  In any case, win or lose we turned in 338 and the school will get $33.80 which is a great thing.

5 comments:

Emily & Co. said...

That is amazing!!!

Jill said...

Thats tricky how they get you to cut them out! Our school has a Mom/Volunteer that trims them! Fun. I hope she wins!

LaTour said...

I am impressed! You are the best mother- my kids keep bringing the letter hom to do it and I just can't get my act together! That is awesome... Don't tell Cole and abradley- they will want you as a mom! :)

birdmama said...

This made me chuckle as I am accumulating BoxTops in my drawer for next year's 5th grade field trip to Springfield, IL. Congrats for 338!!!! That's more than Evan will get.

Suzanne Plant said...

I turned Abby's in a couple months ago. I had a lot but not 338!!! That is awesome. Great picture too :)