Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's going to be a great year!  I just know it.  As some of you know, I love acronyms and here's something I've never shared, but I also love simple numbers (I know, call me weird).  Meaning: I like the numbers 1, 5, and 10 and multiples of 10.  I don't know why.  Maybe they are easier numbers for me to remember?  Maybe it's the only thing simple in my life?  Maybe it's because I was born on the 30th of the month.  Okay, so really, I don't know.  It's just how I am I guess.  Funny thing, I didn't get to pick my first daughter's birthday, but lucky for me she was born on the 15th.  The next child was born on the 1st and the third child on the 20th.  Doing good so far.  So long story short, it's 2010 and I KNOW just the fact that the number makes me happy, that this one is going to be fabulous!
It started pretty great bringing in the new year with friends and family.  Suzanne, you are awesome and thank you for having us over.  My family had a blast!  It's funny how now it's not just you and I that have become as close as family, but now our families are blending and becoming great friends.  It's perfect!

No comments: