Monday, May 18, 2009

Week of Brookey!

This week (Wednesday) my little Brookey-Brooke turns two! I can hardly believe it! This is something new for me to have a two year old and not another baby or one on the way. I've been able to thoroughly enjoy everything about her. She has a love of outside! She will go to the backdoor and say outside over and over until I answer her with an, "okay." When it was Sky I was a bit psycho. I did her hair twice a day, once in the morning and then again after her nap. I didn't let her out of the house unless she looked perfect, not even the backyard. Things have changed. I let Brooke go outside even if she doesn't look perfect. Here is a perfect example. I don't think I even did her hair once on this day, this is what it looked like when she woke up. There is breakfast still on her face and I'm pretty sure she doesn't even have her shoes on. I wouldn't say I'm a bad mom now, just not as psycho. I am a bit more laid back and let her go outside even if it's just for five minutes cause she LOVES it so much. It's going to be a fun summer with my two year old!!! She's my little doll and I don't think I could love her any more than I do. She's the best!

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I hear ya...it is so nice to be more relaxed with each child. It is soooo nice to be able to enjoy Aubrey without a newborn stuck to me :) Love the pic, darling eyes!

The Jorgensen's said...

Aren't two year old fun?! I'm really loving Megan at this age too.