Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun days in November!

This week we had one of our favorite (I have to say "one of" cause there are LOTS of Aunts, like 12 to be exact) Aunts came over with her girls Ava and Mya!  It was a fabulous day.  She came for lunch and we just hung out.  The kids played, watched shows (cause we have TV junkies for kids) and then of course because the weather was BEAUTIFUL, we went outside.  Earlier in the week when Neils was raking up leaves I asked him to save some so when they dried out the kids could go out and crunch them.  Well, they were dry now and perfect for crunching, throwing, and stomping.  Sky was the queen of the leaves.  She would throw them and the girls (Brooke and Ava) would crack up.  It was so cute to watch.  I have lots of fun action shots of this.  After all the playing I squeezed in a little time for making bows.  It was a FABULOUS day.  I hope this is the first of many more to come.  I love you Jen!

Gorgeous Miss Ava
Little Miss Mya
Ava
Tricky tongue boy as he climbs
Sky loving the leaves
Here she goes, showing Brooke how to do it...
Ava squinting as they fall on her head...

No comments: