Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sack of Potatoes



This kid is hilarious, she LOVES chips!  Okay, so my need to make sure she gets nothing but the MOST nutritious snacks went out the door when she became #3.  So her favorites are... Cheetos, Fritos and then the big surprise of them all Jalepeno flavored Pringles.  YES, JALEPENO flavored.  She loves them.  Here she is licking her chops.  She's got to make sure she got all that yummy flavor!!!  So kicking back watching TV and eating chips... I'm the greatest mom on the planet.  :)

4 comments:

wendy said...

What a little cutie! We like those jalepeno chips, too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. How fun to get a shout out from an old friend. wait, we're not OLD yet are we?

Your family is adorable!

LaTour said...

Steph! This is so cute! I love the licking of the fingers! My kids love chips- not candy-but chips and they love Salt & Vinegar chips- so wierd! Brooke is a cutie! I just love this!

The Allreds said...

Funny, chips are Garrett's favorites too! Pringles are right there at the top! Somehow he's turned to mini cheddar rice cakes, a little more healthy, right!?!

Suzanne Plant said...

That is so cute -- and I don't mean just the outfit. I love the one of her stuffing the chip in her mouth!