Friday, February 1, 2008

Gone in 60 seconds...









Brooke didn't take her morning nap, instead she cried for a half hour. So I just got her up and let her come down and play. After lunch and the kids played with playdough I put her in her jump a roo. I needed just five minutes while I cleaned up everything. She wasn't too thrilled but then when she saw her boyfriend Wyatt on Super Why she started to jump. Before I could get down to get her and nurse her to sleep, she was gone. She had stopped jumping and conked out and I didn't even notice. I had to take pictures of course. It's just so sweet when they're sleeping! :) If only it was always that easy to get her to go to sleep.

1 comment:

Daynes Family said...

So sweet Steph, can't wait to meet her. Our plans did change and Jake took March off instead of Feb. so we will be in Utah sometime in March. We will definitely have to get together when I am in town!