Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Basic Beginnings...


Well, it's 2008 and I made a list of all the things I wanted to do this year. One of those things was to create a family blog. I have enjoyed being able to stay up with friends and family by pulling up their pages every now and then. I feel like I'm still "in the loop." I miss so many of them and love being able to see how they're doing and what they've been up to. So cut me a little slack as I try this blog thing out. I haven't mastered it nor have I even asked for help. I'm following the directions and hopefully I can make something of it. I hope to be able to share a bit of my own little family with you. And may you have a great 2008.

1 comment:

Daynes Family said...

Yay, I love it! Now I can keep better track of you and your adorable little family!