Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well...

So I may not be keeping up on my 365 day blog perfectly, but I'm trying.  On some of the days I have a really hard time picking JUST ONE picture for my 365, so here I go again, posting some others from last night.  After their bath, Jett was hilarious with his hair.  After I walked away, I heard him making boy noises as if he were a super hero.  He is a crack up.  The bath experience carried on into today.  This morning while I was down doing laundry, I knew Brooke and Jett had gotten some small toys and were playing with them in the water in the sink.  But that exploded into a full on water fight and laughter to make anyone smile.  I ran upstairs with frustration, knowing they were making a mess by this point, but by the time I got to the bathroom door, I was laughing to myself.  I could hear nothing but laughter and belly giggling.  I stood there listening and smiling for at least twenty minutes while they continued on with their water game.  When I finally opened the door, I found two totally soaked naked kids having the time of their lives!

No comments: